[Please note: This item may take up to 3 days to ship.]
**Bioage products are non-returnable and non-refundable**
BIOPREPARATION formula F2+ Core is suggested for general nutritional support of the immune system and as a replacement for some supplements and vitamins; it is also recommended for increased vitality, strength and endurance for general activity.
May support healthier teeth, skin, nails and hair
Natural, safe and simple supplementation
May help with muscle mass remaining longer
May support increases with endurance and stamina
Taken regularely may help with faster recovery from exertion
Provides nutrients for overall nutritional balance
Many of it's nutrients may offer a natural energy boost
May support the body to increase its protection
As a source of nutrients for the maintenance of good health, our formula F2+ Core can be taken by all, even your pet. The capsule or its powder content can be taken with or without food.
For the young, take 1 to 2 capsules daily with water or food, no more than one capsule per intake with at least three hour intervals between intakes.
For adults, take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food or water, no more than one capsule per intake with at least two hour intervals between intakes.
Important: Make certain to have plenty of water available throughout the day.
Note: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated any health related statements that may appear on this site. The products presented on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Biosuperfood formulas contain over 5,000 individual nutrients including:
- All known vitamins: A (precursors), B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 (including human-active B12 and Inositol), C, D, E & K
- Essential Fatty Acids (EFA): the “good fats that heal” rich in Omega 3, 6, 9, ALAs (Alpha-Linolenic Acids), DGLA (Dihomogamma-Linolenic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid), and rare GLA (its high gamma linoleic acid content is similar to early mother's milk) and more fatty acids
- All known essential amino acids plus ten additional non-essential amino acids (Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, Alanine, Tryptophan, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine)
- All known minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc, sodium, iridium, iron, iodine, potassium, manganese, phosphorous, chloride, potassium, sulfur, magnesium, etc. — calcium utilization at over 80%
- Over 92 colloidal essential and natural trace elements like iron (Fe), iodine (I), copper (Cu), manganese (Mn), zinc (Zn), cobalt (Co), molybdenum (Mo), selenium (Se), chromium (Cr), tin (Sn), vanadium (V), fluorine (F), silicon (Si) and nickel (Ni)
- Phytonutrients - Highly evolved nature’s special forces like phycocyanin, quercitin, lycopene and others which enhance a multitude of unique health agents like calcium spirulan which is VERY INHOSPITABLE TO VIRUSES and ABNORMAL CELLS
- More than 4,000 natural active food enzymes that contribute to the efficient digestion of fats, carbohydrates and proteins, permitting greater assimilation of nutrients and total elimination of toxins
- One of the richest sources of chlorophyll, with high levels of magnesium and calcium spirulan well-known agents for its antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Astaxanthin and Dunaliella contain high levels of alpha-carotene, including cryptoxanthin and beta-carotene that offers powerful immunity and toxin shield against continuous pollution, toxins and stress with hundreds of times the antioxidants power of vitamin E and C, and up to 40 times that of beta carotene in carrots
- Nucleic acids (RNA & DNA)
- Chlorophyll with extraordinary calcium spirulan
- Certified herbicide, pesticide and preservative free
- Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Gelatin, Water and Glycerin
Biosuperfood formulas contain just four micro-algae – four of the most nutrient and phytonutrient dense algae found on earth:
Spirulina is a blue green micro-algae, unseen by naked eyes, grown in warm and brackish water. It is about 60-70% complete highly digestible protein. Its protein elements contain 18 out of 22 amino acids, including all the 8 essential amino acids. Spirulina is a profound source of vitamins such as A, B, E, H, thousands of enzymes and several essential and non-essential fatty acids. Spirulina is rich in B vitamins, minerals, trace elements, chlorophyll, and enzymes. It is also one of the best food sources of GLA – an essential fatty acid necessary for tissue growth and regeneration. Due to its soft cell wall all of Spirulina’s nutrients are easily assimilated.
Dunaliella Salina is a single celled, salt-water micro-algae that under appropriate growth conditions accumulates massive amounts of beta-carotene. Dunaliella contains other carotenoids such as alpha carotene and xanthophylls like zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin and lutein. It also accumulates very high concentrations of glycerol. High concentrations of beta-carotene and glycerol offer Dunaliella protection from the saline conditions and osmotic pressure of the environment where it lives. Natural mixed carotenoids found in Dunaliella salina are among nature's best antioxidants.
Haematococcus Pluvialis is believed to be by far the world's richest known source of astaxanthin, a unique natural carotenoid pigment and an extremely powerful biological antioxidant. A growing body of scientific literature shows that natural astaxanthin surpasses many of the antioxidant benefits of vitamin C and vitamin E. Astaxanthin holds superior antioxidant activity and has an ability to support and maintain natural inflammatory response. Additionally, scientific research has proven that astaxanthin is able to cross the blood-brain barrier and the central nervous system better than many other antioxidants.
BioSuperfood formulas are manufactured in Canada. These formulations were researched in a non-profit environment, without commercial goal, for over 13 years on over 20 species of animals. The duration and thoroughness of the research has never before been seen among similar endeavors in this field. Practical applications have ranged from thousands of farm animals to victims of the Chernobyl disaster, to over a decade of nutritional support for people in their everyday pursuit of health.
The BIOSUPERFOOD formulas are certified under the Health Canada Natural Product program. The algae in our formulas are nurtured and harvested in a hydroponic pure environment, protected from pollutants, free of herbicides and pesticides, and blended, encapsulated and bottled under strict quality control. The algae are protected with a proprietary freeze-drying technology that preserves the nutrients 100%.
- The Formulas are kosher and vegan
- Protected from pollutants
- Guaranteed free of herbicides and pesticides
- The formulas are certified under Health Canada Natural Product
Under the Health Canada Natural Product certification, each lot must be analyzed and verified by an independent third party for pollutants, pesticides, herbicides, mercury, lead, bacteria, parasites, and other pollutants.
Strict standards for safety, quality and purity are adhered to throughout the various growth, harvesting and bottling processes of BIOSUPERFOOD. The bio-algae are ecologically harvested, pesticide and herbicide free. BioSuperFood is 100% pure and clean with no fillers.
Distinction Between BSF Formulas F2 & F3
- Biosuperfood F2 Core - GENERAL SUPPORT:
BioSuperFood Formula F2 Core contains significant amounts of red algae resulting in great concentrations of red pigments, carotenoids and antioxidants which offer profound nutritional value and benefit. Formula F2 is for general nutritional health, immune system support and early degenerative conditions, for increased energy and vitality, for safer dieting and fasting, for sports and fitness performance, and in replacement of most supplements and vitamins.
- Biosuperfood F3 Forte - ADVANCED SUPPORT:
For children and adults of all ages. Biosuperfood F3 Forte contains yet more of the red algae than F2 with even more of carotenoids and antioxidants resulting in a more advanced nutritional support for the immune system, for increased vitality, healthy aging, and good health maintenance, for safer dieting and fasting, for peak performance in physically active individuals, and in replacement of most supplements and vitamins.
Unlike other algae, Biosuperfood is highly bioavailable. For example, Chlorella, a green micro-algae, is a nutritious food but does not have the same anti-viral, anti-cancer and immune stimulating properties as BSF. The Chlorella cell wall is made of indigestible cellulose while the cell wall of the spirulina in BSF is made of complex proteins and sugars that are easily digested by humans. This blend achieves superior synergies and a balance not attained in singly occurring algae.