Dr. Formulated Organic Fiber
5g Prebiotic Fiber
About Dr. Perlmutter: David Perlmutter, M.D., is an expert in the human microbiome, a board-certified neurologist, Fellow of the American College of Nutrition, America’s brain-health expert and #1 New York Times best-selling author.
Dr. Formulated Organic Fiber is a Certified USDA Organic source of prebiotic fiber. Available flavored or unflavored, just one tablespoon daily dissolved in water is designed to feed your beneficial gut bacteria and support a healthy microbiome.†
Organic Fiber is available in a delicious organic citrus flavored fiber that is clear and packed with goodness, but is also available in unflavored. Either way, Organic Fiber is an easy and convenient way to boost your favorite beverage or food’s nutritional value with a single spoonful. Organic Fiber’s prebiotic fiber from real, organic, non-GMO whole foods helps curb appetite, promotes growth of healthy probiotics in the digestive tract, supports healthy digestion, elimination and occasional constipation.†
Organic Fiber Benefits
- Promotes hunger control†
- Support for occasional constipation†
- 5g of prebiotic fiber from 5 nutritious organic superfoods: Organic Acacia, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Baobab Fruit, Organic Apple Peel and Organic Cranberry Fruit to feed healthy bacteria, support healthy elimination and support healthy blood sugar. †
- Contains Certified USDA Organic premium Acacia senegal fiber backed by clinical studies
- No psyllium; no grittiness
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan Certified, NSF Gluten Free, U-Kosher, Dairy Free, Soy Free
Organic Fiber—prebiotic fiber from real, organic, non-GMO whole foods to support healthy digestion, elimination and occasional constipation.† It’s an easy and convenient way to boost your fiber intake.