MegaHydrate – Are You Dehydrated?
Dehydration is one of the most frequent causes of hospitalization for people over 65. With age, many confuse thirst with hunger causing overeating and thus more dehydration. Those that are highest risk of dehydration are: outside workers exposed to high heat; seniors, people with chronic illness; athletes; infants and young children and people who live in high altitudes.
Why do people lack hydration? This may be due to several things such as a poor thirst mechanism as we age, dissatisfaction with the taste of water, the over consumption of caffeine and alcohol, climate controlled environments (both heated and air-conditioned), and even excessive exercise. With water loss at 2% of body weight, individuals can experience impaired physiological and mental performance. Drinks that worsen dehydration include soda, very sweet drinks and caffeinated drinks.
Know the Signs of Dehydration
The signs and symptoms of dehydration range from minor to severe.
- Increased thirst
- Dry sticky mouth and swollen tongue
- Palpitations (feeling that the heart is jumping or pounding)
- Confusion – especially in the elderly
- Sluggishness, even fainting
- Sleepiness or tiredness — children are kess active than usual
- Few or no tears when crying
- Inability to sweat
- Decreased urine output: Urine color may indicate dehydration. If urine is concentrated and deeply yellow or amber, you may be dehydrated.
MegaHydrate – Anti-Aging
Humans must have Hydrogen to survive. It is the key to long life and anti-aging. However, due to mass food production, mineral deficient soil, pesticides, chemical fertilizers, over-processing of foods, chemical preservatives, and drinking over-chlorinated and over-fluoridated water, people do not get enough Hydrogen ions daily. Body cells become damaged, hydration levels decrease and cells age. In summary, MegaHydrate challenges the symptoms of dehydration and minimizes the process of aging. Many people also report increases in energy.
MegaHydrate also is the key that unlocks the potential of water as the medium for nutrient replenishment and waste removal at the cellular level.
Many people ask me about what anti-aging strategies they can use. MegaHydrate is always one of the first products I recommend. When you are sufficiently hydrated, your skin looks younger, wrinkles are not as pronounced and your energy levels will be high. All of these are very noticeable anti-aging properties from just the simple task of keeping your body hydrated!
MegaHydrate Health Benefits
MegaHydrate – Powerful Antioxidant
- Contains Hydrating Silica Microclusters®
- Powerful Antioxidant
- Recycles other key antioxidants in the body
- Safe and Non-Toxic – No known side effects
- Increases the Production of Cellular ATP
- Reduces Pain & Inflammation
- May Slow the Aging Process
- Neutralizes Harmful Toxins like Fluoride, Chlorine, etc.
- Increases Absorption of other Supplements
- Lowers Surface Tension of Water You Drink Leading to Improved Detoxification
- Removes Heavy Metals from the Body
- Increase Zeta Potential of Human Cells
- Increases Cellular Hydration
- Provides Negatively Charged Hydrogen Ions
- Provides Oxygen
- Protects Telomeres by allowing cells to exceed the Hayflick limit by 4-5 times
- Protects and Repairs DNAProtects Against and Repairs Radiation Damage
What are anti-oxidants?
Antioxidants are key contributor to healthy and longevity.
“The antioxidant network: Keeps your body youthful; Bolsters your natural defenses against cancer; Prevents and even reverses heart disease; Sharpens your mental edge… Long term use of antioxidants is recommended. This is not a ‘quick fix’ but part of a lifestyle change: a commitment with a perseverant attitude toward safeguarding and enhancing your system.”
James Balch, M.D. – Author of “The Super Anti-Oxidants” and “Prescription for Nutritional Healing”